08 January 2010

Ragu-ragu????

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST GRACIOUS THE MOST MERCIFUL

"Betul ke keputusan aku ni? Macammana kalau aku menyesal? Macammana kalau aku salah wat keputusan?"

Setiap hari kita berhadapan dengan pilihan dalam hidup kita. Dari pilihan yang mungkin akan membawa kesan yang kecil kepada kita sehinggalah kepada kesan yang besar yang mungkin akan mengubah hidup kita sepenuhnya.

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,  
And sorry I could not travel both  
And be one traveler, long I stood  
And looked down one as far as I could  
To where it bent in the undergrowth;          

Then took the other, as just as fair,  
And having perhaps the better claim,  
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;  
Though as for that the passing there  
Had worn them really about the same,          

And both that morning equally lay  
In leaves no step had trodden black.  
Oh, I kept the first for another day!  
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,  
I doubted if I should ever come back.          

I shall be telling this with a sigh  
Somewhere ages and ages hence:  
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—  
I took the one less traveled by,  
And that has made all the difference.


The first time I came across this poem was my year at secondary school..
But it has been 4 years since i graduated secondary school..
Suddenly it reminds me to this poem as i came across my choices in my life and
it leads me to make a decision.
I cant travel both..
And I don't know where both of road will bring me..
And I'd make up my mind..
But,
no matter what we choose to do in life,
we will always look back and wonder if what we did was the right choice.
As I have done many things, I continue to wonder each day if I'd chosen the right path.
But,(there is always but)
I will make no apology with all decision I'd taken..
Coz, nothing will wasted away..
Certainly we can pick up a diamond through the path..
The important thing is,
AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN ALLAH.
He surely not disappointed You..

".....Kemudian apabila kamu telah membulatkan tekad, maka bertawakallah kepada Allah. Sesungguhnya Allah menyukai orang-orang yang bertawakal kepada-Nya."(surah al-imran:159)

Ragu-ragu? Berserahlah pada dia setelah segala keputusan di buat. Kerana segala yang terjadi berada di bawah pengaturanNYA. Andai kita redha dengan segala yang DIA tetapkan buat kita, kita takkan berasa kecewa andainya kecundang di tengah jalan tapi kita akan menjadikan segala pengalaman lepas sebagai pengajaran buat kita meniti hari-hari mendatang.

NUR

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Meter