21 May 2022

Medical Physics Lecturer (Post 5 Years)

 In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 

Assalamualaikum, All praise is due to Allah, the Lord and Cherisher of the Universe. May His peace and blessings be upon our beloved prophet, Muhammad (PBUH), his household, companions and all followers of the right guidance till the Day of Judgment.

Alhamdulillah, its been 5 years at least since I started my career as lecturer at School of Physics, Universiti Sains Malaysia in Medical Physics. Within this 5 years, I definitely have gone through a lot, learnt a lot, cried a lot, laugh a lot and faced a lot. Albeit, all that somehow shapen how I am today. Nothing comes easy, right. You have to work your butt off to be where you want to be. My perception, aim and target have changed as well. Anyhow, I am thankful to Allah with the path He has destined for me. 

This is going to be short post as I should be reviewing abstract for conference but suddenly start typing this dusty and rusty blog. I had scary dream last night which left me alone feeling lost, running endlessly and trembled without direction. Let this remind me, that's just a dream and in reality, I have those besides me and Him guiding me through this uncertain path in the future. And I should be proud of myself and thankful with what I have achieved today. 

Did I ever regret my decision to further PhD and working as a lecturer? As its never in my dream. Especially teaching. Career which I tried my best to avoid in the past. My dream job still in hospital as Medical Physicist. The answer is: NEVER!

This is definitely challenging career. I guess because of the challenges, I never feel boring with this job. Instead, exciting! If we put aside all the so called bad and toxic things, I am sooo in love with this career. Balancing both teaching and research at same time weren't easy. However, doing something you love would never dissappoint nor burden you. So much that I am picturing myself still in the lab even after I have retired. We will see after 26 years if I will change my mind. 😁

May Allah guide me through this path and keep me with the mind that, all of what I am doing and trying to achieve is for His Deen. And I want this count as I'badah which can bring me and family who has sacrificed and supported me in this journey. Please make your D'oa for me. Ameen.



Get my CV here: CV_DRNURSAKINAH2022


Love, 💕

NUR





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Meter