08 February 2015

Another New Phase in Life

In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, All praise is due to Allah, the Lord and Cherisher of the Universe. May His peace and blessings be upon our beloved prophet, Muhammad (PBUH), his household, companions and all followers of the right guidance till the Day of Judgment.

Subhanallah, almost a year was my last post in this blog. Many things happen after me and my husband start our new journey together in Penang. I thought, there won’t be any trials and tribulation anymore like what we did when we were PJJ last time. However, I was wrong. Sometimes, human can be scary enough when they are determine to get something they want in any means even by hurting others. So, again, we moved to another house again, hoping for a better future.

Alhamdulillah, last Ramadhan, we received a very huge news. I’m pregnant with our first child. The one that me and my husband was longing for. Now, it’s here, Alhamdulillah. Currently, I’m 36 weeks and waiting for the baby to be born soon, insyaallah.

  

clip_image001

  

Being pregnant, there is a lot to be taking care and aware of. Since now there is not only me but the baby as well. I’ve to slow down my activities a bit (a lot I think) because my body now is adjusting with a new environment and accepting new foreign creature inside the body. For the first four months, I can barely do anything. I cant concentrate on my thesis writing and Phd.  However, Alhamdulillah, things are getting better after that.

I’ve successfully submitted my full draft thesis to be check by my main supervisor before submitting it to Institute Postgraduate Studies (IPS), USM. I was hoping to submit final 10 copies of full draft thesis to them before I deliver my baby. But, unfortunately, I think, I wont be able to do so since I will be at Kelantan soon. I’m planning to deliver at Kelantan since this is my first time, it is better if I’m with someone who knows best, which is my ummi. Whatever it is, I need to give my best in both, Phd and baby. May Allah gives the best for us.

Please make dua’ for us! Red heart

 

With Love, Red heart

NUR

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Meter