22 April 2011

I wish i can be that LOTUS

In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

Salam buat semua. Alhamdulillah mampu jugak update blog ni walaupun dah sekian lama terbiar. Selalu je sahabat-sahabat bertanya bila nak update blog. Bukan berniat berhenti menulis tapi masih mengumpul kekuatan untuk menulis semula. Dalam tempoh beberapa bulan ni banyak perkara yang terjadi dalam hidup saya yang merubah hidup saya kesuluruhannya. Perancangan yang dah pun di atur terasa cukup rapi dan kukuh. Tapi.... Daripada Dia kita datang, kepada Dia kita kembali. Moga apa yang telah berlaku mampu buat saya lebih kuat dan lebih matang di masa depan.

Teratai kat tali air depan rumah

"Kina suka bunga tak? "
"Suka. Kina suka bunga teratai...=) "


There are many flowers in this world. But I was mesmerized by lotus.  Sebab teratai ni bunga yang sangat unik..
Susah nak jumpa teratai ni dan bukan boleh tanam macam tu je macam bunga lain. There's a feeling when I look at that flower. Dont know how to describe it.
But there's a kind of amazing feelings. It can still survive in the mud and dirty water. Even the surrounding looks like a mess and unpleasant,  but because it was there, it has a kind of attraction to others. Its not that I want an attraction...But I just want to be someone who can still bloom even all the things around me is a mess. I really wish I can be that lotus and can withstand all those circumstances that come in front of me....

Waiting for the end to come
Wishing I had strength to stand
This is not what I had planned
It's out of my control....

Flying at the speed of light
Thoughts were spinning in my head
So many things were left unsaid
 
I dream high
I Dream High, i have  a dream,
when its hard i close my eyes
While i imagine that moment
i get up and keep on going

I shake at the end of fear
Afraid of falling like a baby bird who cant fly up
Can I do it, will my dream come true?
one by one my walking goes when i get afraid

I need courage that will stand the fallen me
I dust the dust,
Courage that will stand me and jump once a again
Belive in myself once more,
Belive in my faith
Bet everything, and im going to jump a wall taller then me

 MASTER YOUR MIND.DESIGN YOUR DESTINY
THERE'S NO RESET BUTTON IN YOUR LIFE
 
NUR

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Meter