13 August 2011

Today's Quote

In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
 

What a tiring week for me. I just started working last Wednesday as a full time worker at E-educator and also part time worker as RA at USM. Thought that I can rest during weekend but nope. I have to work even in the weekend..=(

It takes time for me to adapt with this kind of condition since I’m doing two jobs and it feels like I don’t have enough 24 hours per day.

Have to manage my time. Feels like my day just passing by and can’t really focus on my ramadhan. It’s a waste if I don’t utilize this ramadhan. Don’t know whether I will have a chance to be in the next Ramadhan. I came a cross this quote when I’m doing my job. Just wanna share. Have a great ramadhan for another couple of weeks. ^_^

 

Step for Focus

When one door closes another door opens;

but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door,

that we do not see the ones which open for us. 

~Alexander Graham Bell

 

NUR

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Meter